Why did I choose my major?

When I was a kid, I used to dream about being a princess or flying, but I never really thought about a job in my childhood. This changed in my teenage years when the question of what I wanted to study arose, and I started to think about it. At that time, I was interested in studying Psychology because I wanted to understand how the human mind works. However, as the University Entrance Exam approached, I realized that I really wanted to be a scientist and create things, so I took the University Entrance Exam with the hope of studying Biotechnology. 

The test results were not enough to study Biotechnology at the university I wanted, so I started to question my career choice again. During those days of indecision about which university to apply to, my dad helped me a lot. He showed me all the major programs I could get into at the university I wanted, and I realized that "Chemistry and Pharmacy" had what I was looking forFinally, I picked Chemistry and Pharmacy as my major, because I liked the program and, after all, I always liked chemistry. 

Now I am a pharmacy student and I have no regrets about my decision. Well, only sometimes when I am very exhausted, but I cannot see myself in any other career.

So far my experience within the university has been good and bad, it has been good thanks to the friendships I have made. With my friends, we support and help each other, which makes me feel less alone with all the stress and anxiety that university life brings. Of course, all this anxiety, stress, and distressing feelings are the downside of the university experience .

The university I wanted was not as I thought it would be, but we have to keep going and always strive to improve. 

Thanks for reading. 






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A career-oriented website that I like to visit

A photo meaningful to me