A photo meaningful to me

Hello everyone, I present you a meaningful photo for me.

馃挅馃挅馃挅馃挅

I chose this photo because it represents my childhood in the city of Arica. It takes me back to the days when I spent hours playing with my dolls, riding my bike all day, or, like in the picture, dressing up as a princess and singing and dancing around the house. I like to look back on those memories and this photo has a way of taking me back to them instantly. It's fascinating to me because it brings back such happy moments, which is why it's one of my favorite photos. Back then, I was having a great time, and my life was full of so much fun.

The story behind this photo is that I went to a neighbour's princess birthday party and all the girls in the neighbourhood were invited. We had a great time playing, singing and dancing, each dressed as a different princess. And best of all, there was a stunning rainbow at sunset. It was truly a magical day in my childhood.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A career-oriented website that I like to visit

Why did I choose my major?