Talk about myself

 Hello everyone, my name is Daniela Olivares, I am 19 years old and I study Chemistry and Pharmacy at the University of Chile. I come from the fourth region, from the city of La Serena, which is where my family lives with my pets. 

The town of La Serena has a beach and a sunny and cloudy climate all at once, if you like this type of weather, it’s a perfect place for you. I enjoyed living in this city very much, but for the university, I had to move to Santiago, which has very strong types of climates and unfortunately has no beach.

My family consists of 6 members, my mother, my father, me and my 3 brothers. We all love and care for my three dogs, they are called Siara, Mia and Morita, they give us enjoyment and companionship. I miss them so much. 

I spend my days studying, listening to music, having fun with my friends, watching TV shows and reading comics.

Well now you know a little more about me, thanks for reading.

Sunset in the city La serena 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A career-oriented website that I like to visit

Why did I choose my major?

A photo meaningful to me